Welcome to the TIG Learning Center!
Within the Learning Center, you will find the following:
- Services and Resources: In this section, you can search for print resources (formerly A-Z Topics) and links to helpful transition-related websites. You can search by county for local providers of services for people with disabilities (formerly the Transition Resource Directory).
- Topical highlights: Here we have provided brief explanations and resources on specific topics of interest in transition, as well as information for parents and for teachers new to transition. Click on a topic to learn more.
- Transition Coordinator Network: Information about the TCN, its member districts, and agendas and handouts from meetings.
- Effective Practice in the PTP
- TIG E-News
- TIG Transition Academy
If you have a resource you would like to recommend for inclusion on our site, please email email@example.com and provide a copy of the material or a link to access it.
Questions regarding the learning center should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Test Resource for Bayfield
Test Resource for Bayfield
- The New WI Technical College System (WTCS) Disability Services Webpage
The New WI Technical College System (WTCS) Disability Services Webpage that includes Key Contact List, Guides, and Resources
- DHS: Updates TCN Meeting 10 08 2013
Summary of DHS & DVR Service updates from TCN Meeting in Wausau, WI on October 8, 2013. Includes ADRC, IRIS, Children's Long-Term and Managed Care information.